четверг, 23 июля 2009 г.

Summer camp


The last week we had children's camp in our church. It was weekly camp for children from Sunday school. Our camps theme was " The nations of the world ". We studied histories from the Bible when God saved people from other nations. We also to have time for prayer for the different nations of the world every day. We to use good book " operation the world " for children. Thanks for my friend Milah, who send me the fabric map of the world. This year we to have very rainy and cold summer and to not have a lot of game on street. But we played at our church building and did much craft things. It was very cheerful time. The God used it to learn us many things through our children. We want that a name of our great God could glorify in all nations!!!! Who knows, may be someone from these children will be missionaries and will give message of the Gospel in other nations!

More foto here

7 комментариев:

Heart2Heart комментирует...

I just got your comment on my blog and love what you are doing. I would love for you to become a follower of mine and let us continue to pray for all that you are doing for God's glory!

Some of our newest friends we have met are friends of our from Russia. I will have to ask what part! They are part of a community of Russian Christians here!

I must say I love them with all my heart and hope that you join with me on my blog as well!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Unknown комментирует...

Thank you so much for coming by my blog and for telling me about your beautiful mission work!

I will be remembering you in my prayers!

God bless you! Do svidaniya!

Jonathan комментирует...

I find it interesting that you found yourself on my blog. I recently got back from a missions trip in Russia. Not the far-east, but St. Petersburg. I will be doing what I can over in the states with prayer.

- Jon

Kat комментирует...

I am so glad you stopped by my blog. I would love to correspond with you more and learn more about your work. My family and I try to stay up on missions work going on around the world. While we support missionaries in many countries, our church does not currently have any who work in Russia. I hope to hear from you soon. I will be jumping on as a follower to keep up on what is happening in your neck of the woods.

Kat

Marie комментирует...

What a nice picture! We also had Vacation Bible Camp here in Massachusetts last week - also rainy and cold; lots of crafts and indoor activities.

Hope you are all well and God bless your families and ministry!

~Мари във США

bethj комментирует...

I am praying for your ministry. Nika wrote me after she saw my blog Tablet Of My Heart. May the Lord bless the work of your hands in Russia, especially to the Jews and to the children.

Melissa in Mel's World комментирует...

Nika, it is SO wonderful to meet you! I love seeing how God is using people ALL over the world to reach people for Him!

I will be praying for you and your family as you continue walking His path for your lives.

Much Love & Prayers,
Melissa in Mel's World